Shining Needle Society Home Room HomeRoom@Shining-Needle-Society.groups.io
The Shining Needle Society (SNS) -- Mission Statement:
To provide nurturing and inspiring opportunities for growth in the study of needlework, with the hope of continuing the legacy of embroidery art for future generations.
The SNS is a friendly, supportive group that seeks to provide connections for enthusiastic stitchers and the teachers who inspire them. We offer online needlework classes.
There are no dues for SNS and membership is open to interested stitchers.
SNS Home Room is our main communication vehicle for all SNS activities. New classes for needlework projects will be announced on this list.
- 5,644 Members
- 1,513 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.